Children are encouraged to be neatly and appropriately dressed.
The school colours are grey and royal blue.
- Shirt (with collar): white—long or short sleeve
- Blouse: white—long or short sleeves
- Trousers: grey, long or short
- Skirt/pinafore: grey and knee-length
- Tights or socks: plain grey, black or white
- Cardigan/sweatshirt: royal blue with school logo*
- Summer dress:blue/white checks/stripes
- Polo shirt: royal blue or white*
- Sensible outdoor shoes: black (no trainers, fashionable open-toed sandals/shoes)
- P.E. shirt: royal blue T-shirt*
- Shorts: black
- Jogging Bottoms: black – for outdoor sport
- Hooded PE Top: Royal Blue (optional)
- Plimsolls/trainers: white/black – for outdoor sport; bare feet are used for gym/dance in the hall
- Swimming shorts/one piece costume: for Year 2 (Summer term) and Juniors Year 3-5 (Autumn & Spring terms)
- Swim Cap: colour of your house
- P.E. Bag: any colour*
- Reading Folder: house colour*
- Art apron: any colour*
- Summer Cap: house colours*
- School Cagoule: royal blue*
- School Winter hat (optional): royal blue*
- Waterproof coat: any colour
- Wellington boots: any colour
- Waterproof coat and trousers: Reception children only
You can order Camelsdale uniforms online via Brigade here: Brigade Website
All uniform and kit must be clearly named.
In Year 3, 4, 5 and 6, pupils need a school bag of a sensible size that will fit in their child’s locker cupboard.
Please note we do not allow:
- Nail varnish
- Body transfers/tattoos
- Jewellery, eg: dangly earrings, rings, neckchains, nose studs, badges, bangles or bands etc
Watches are allowed but the children should be able to remove them themselves for P.E. It is not the responsibility of the class teacher to remove ear rings of individuals. Parents/pupils must take responsibility for removing their own ear rings as good practice prior to the activities.
Hair that is longer than shoulder length must be tied up. Only royal blue/grey hair accessories are allowed.
Only Year 6 pupils may bring a mobile phone to school as they are allowed to walk to and from school by themselves (Written permission for this is needed). Mobile phones have to be switched off and left in bags during the school day.